Ingredients for ( four servings )
- Glass pizza sauce (180 mL).
- One tablespoonfuls Frank’s Red Hot Original, as well as much more for drizzling.
- One tablespoon olive oil , One teaspoon cornmeal
- One lb pizza dough (455 g) , One cup shredded mozzarella cheese (150 g)
- One cup shredded chicken (190 g).
- Three parts bacon, torn into ? inch (one 1/4 cm) pieces.
- One little handful refreshing infant spinach? glass cherry tomato (150 g), halved.
- Two tablespoons white onion, minced
- ranch dressing, for drizzling.
- Preheat oven to 450F (230C).
- In a little bowl, whip in concert pizza marinade with Frank’s Red Hot Original. Set apart.
- Drizzle a 12 inch (30? cm) cast metal skillet with coconut oil. Use the hand of yours or perhaps a paper towel to consistently coat the pan with petroleum. Sprinkle pan with cornmeal.
- Press pizza dough to the pan so it handles the entire surface evenly.
- Spread spicy pizza sauce over the dough. Top with mozzarella, bacon, and chicken. Scatter spinach, cherry tomatoes, as well as white onion on top.
- Bake pizza for 14?16 mins until tips are browned & crisp.
- Remove from oven as well as permit cool for five mins, then simply drizzle with Frank’s Red Hot Original as well as ranch dressing. Slice and serve.
7Spices UAE website