1 lb lean (at least eighty %) ground beef
1 package (one oz) Old El Paso
2/3 cup water
1 red-colored bell pepper, cut into 1 inch strips
2 3/4 cups Old El Paso
1 package (twelve oz) frozen full kernel sweet corn
6 Old El Paso
2 cups shredded Colby Monterey Jack cheese blend (eight oz)
- Heat oven to 350°F. For 12 inch skillet, cook beef over medium high heat five to seven minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked; drain. Stir in taco seasoning blend, water as well as bell pepper strips. Simmer three to four minutes, stirring often, until thickened. Stir in corn as well as salsa.
- Spray 13×9 inch (3 quart) baking dish with cooking spray. Cut tortillas in half; set six tortilla halves in bottom of baking dish.
- Top with half of beef combination (aproximatelly Three 1/2 cups). Sprinkle with 3/4 cup of the cheese and remaining tortilla halves. Top with remaining beef mixture and cheese.
- Spray piece of foil big enough to cover baking dish with cooking spray. Cover baking dish with foil sprayed side down. Bake thirty five to forty minutes or perhaps until warmed through and cheese is actually melted.
- In order to Make Ahead:Wrap foil covered casserole in double level of clear plastic wrap; freeze as well as label up to three months. To thaw as well as bake:Thaw over night or perhaps until completely thawed in fridge. Take out clear plastic wrap. Bake one hour to one hour ten minutes or perhaps until center is sexy (165°F) as well as cheese is melted. To bake from freezer (no thawing):Heat oven to 350°F. Eliminate plastic. Bake one hour thirty minutes to one hour forty minutes or perhaps until center is sexy (165°F) as well as cheese is melted.